- 1 How do I make an exhibition checklist?
- 2 How do you prepare for a successful exhibition?
- 3 How can I make my booth attractive?
- 4 How do you attract customers to your booth?
- 5 What is an exhibition checklist?
- 6 How do you set up an exhibition?
- 7 What do you need for an exhibition?
- 8 How do you plan an exhibition event?
- 9 Why is an exhibition important?
- 10 How do you attract people to exhibitions?
How do I make an exhibition checklist?
Exhibition & Trade Show Planning Checklist
- Your guide to marketing at an industry trade show.
- Choose the right exhibition for your business.
- Evaluate Floor Plans & Select Your Space.
- Choose your type of exhibition stand.
- Ensure your company is listed on exhibitor website.
- Set Goals & Exhibition Objectives.
How do you prepare for a successful exhibition?
How To Prepare For An Exhibition
- 1 – Research.
- 2 – Budget Sensibly.
- 3 – Book Early.
- 4 – Marketing Push.
- 5 – Booth Preparation.
- 6 – Prepare Your Pitch.
- 7 – Choose Your Team Wisely.
How can I make my booth attractive?
Use natural lighting effects: Either warm or cool lights should be used in the booth to make it more attractive to your potential customers. Too many colors can be overwhelming and unpleasant, so try to use only lights that seem natural in texture.
How do you attract customers to your booth?
7 Ways to Attract Attendees to Your Booth at #ATA2019
- Promote Your Booth on Social Media. Build pre-event interest by promoting your booth on social media.
- Host a Booth Event. A celebrity signing, product demonstration or another booth event can give exhibitors a huge edge.
- Offer Something Unique.
What is an exhibition checklist?
This is the research and discovery phase of the exhibition process (though you will undoubtedly make new discoveries later on in the process, too). You’ve probably already done some exploring. In this phase, you will consider what objects to include in your exhibition.
How do you set up an exhibition?
Here’s my list of the seven steps you need to set up your own exhibition:
- Theme. When starting an exhibition – collaborative or solo – you first need to decide what it’s going to be about.
- Creation. Okay.
- Launch Night.
- Maintain Interest.
What do you need for an exhibition?
- Your stand panels and graphics are the obvious one, don’t forget these or you’ll look very plain!
- Any portable display stand equipment (think brochure racks and pop-up counters)
- Power: Chargers, batteries and extension leads.
- Sticky fixers: Sellotape, Blu-Tack, string, fishing wire, drawings pins, etc,
How do you plan an exhibition event?
- Basics. Select appropriate show.
- Setting objectives. Define your audience.
- Show offering. Decide which products and services to exhibit.
- Stand design and requirements. Write a good stand brief for your provider.
- Team. Decide on your exhibition team.
- Pre-event marketing.
- On-stand marketing.
- Paperwork and timelines.
Why is an exhibition important?
Events and exhibitions are a powerful marketing tool. They provide a platform to promote your product or service to a group that may have little or no knowledge of your services. They also offer an opportunity to meet existing and potential customers.
How do you attract people to exhibitions?
8 Ways to Attract Visitors to Your Exhibition Stand
- Contact attendees. Ask show organisers for a full list of attendees who registered for the event.
- Remember your existing clients.
- Promote before the show.
- Reward your staff.
- Provide a relaxing space.
- Be visual.
- Have a strong brand identity.
- Provide an interactive element.