- 1 How do you play the expedition game in the hidden city?
- 2 What is secret items mode in Hidden City?
- 3 How do you get the stars in the hidden city?
- 4 How many levels are in Hidden City?
- 5 How do you get anomalies in Hidden City?
- 6 How do you get free energy in the hidden city?
- 7 How do you restart a hidden City game?
- 8 How do you charge friends in Hidden City?
- 9 Why does hidden city take so long to load?
- 10 What is strength in Hidden City game?
- 11 Is Hidden City free?
- 12 Where is the curiosity shop in Hidden City?
The Archaeological Expedition is a mini- game based off of the almost ubiquitous Minesweeper game. It functions the same way, using hexagons however, and provides the player with a safe, flashing tile to start with.
What is secret items mode in Hidden City?
Secret Items is a unique mode that only occurs during Events. Multiple of an item, usually tokens, unrelated to completing the scene will appear in the location with this effect. Players can use the tokens by exchanging them in the Curiosity Shop for prizes!
To earn five stars in an event, you will need to complete all the event goals (Earning Master in event location/spending so many tokens/earning so many search items, etc.). Too many wrong clicks will deduct 5 seconds from the timer. Each new scene allows you to find new collection items and new assemblers.
How many levels are in Hidden City?
The game was created to have over 5800+ different puzzles, meaning you won’t be solving the same puzzle twice in a row. It is true that some items in the early stages are almost always lying in the same place, but once you start unlocking more difficult stages, you won’t be able to be a one-trick pony anymore.
How do you get anomalies in Hidden City?
Anomalies can be summoned randomly with items in a player’s inventory. Using the ‘show me’ button on a quest that requires a summon or anomaly to be active will make it always target that location.
Restore full energy without waiting
- Step 1: Open the game and keep it open.
- Step 2: Go to mobile phone setting- Date and Time.
- Step 3: Advance the clock 5-6 hours.
- Step 4: Go to the game again.
- Step 5: Note energy bar is full.
- Step 6: Go back to mobile phone setting- Date and Time.
On Android this is usually done by holding together VOL DOWN + POWER buttons, then pause the game (should pause automatically when you change the active application). When the game is down/paused, you have infinite amount of time to analyze the screenshot.
How do you charge friends in Hidden City?
How do I charge my Friends’ locations?
- Go to the Friends menu.
- Select a Friend and tap the Visit icon.
- Tap the locations you would like to charge. Note that the number of charges per Friend is limited.
- A checkmark will appear next to the locations you’ve successfully charged.
Hidden City loads very slowly If Hidden City is downloading very slowly, it could also be due to the size of the app itself. In the event of an update, you can check in the respective app store how big the installation file is and see whether it may load for so long due to its size.
What is strength in Hidden City game?
The only use of Strength is to apply buffs or more rewards when Visiting Friends. It is what is used when clicking on friends locations (aka buildings), mini-games and totems. It takes 10 Strength per location or totem charged, and up to 5 +(reputation divided by 10) can be applied to each friend within 24 hours.
Is Hidden City free?
Hidden City® – #1 Most Popular Hidden Object Game In the World! Get ready for a journey unlike any other! While this game is absolutely free to play, you have the ability to unlock optional bonuses via in-app purchases from within the game. You may disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
Where is the curiosity shop in Hidden City?
It now sits in front of City Hall where the event totem used to be. Since the merge the Curiosity Shop gives a once daily (per 24 hours) gift with the same prizes a player would have earned while collecting from the totems.