- 1 What types of services do services do specialty contractors provide?
- 2 What attributes of an exhibit layout would a company want if its major objective were branding?
- 3 What factors are considered by an exhibition management company when determining the location of an exhibition?
- 4 What is exhibition appointed contractor?
- 5 What is the difference between a general services contractor and an exhibitor appointed contractor?
- 6 What is the difference between a B2B and B2C exhibition?
- 7 What is a trade show everything you need to know?
- 8 How do you promote a trade show?
- 9 Are trade shows important?
- 10 What are three phases of planning that a company exhibit manager must address?
- 11 Why is risk management important to an exhibition management company Why is it important to an exhibitor?
- 12 What is a general service contractor?
- 13 Why is it necessary to appoint an official stand builder for trade exhibitions?
- 14 Which contractors deal with a specific area of show event production?
What types of services do services do specialty contractors provide?
In addition to the general services contractor, the trade show offers services from other contractors, called official specialty contractors. These contractors provide services that may include electrical and utilities, audio visual, cleaning, floral, photography, security and furniture.
What attributes of an exhibit layout would a company want if its major objective were branding?
Attributes that a company would want if major branding was the objective are a large open exhibit, as this type of layout encourages guests to enter the exhibit and allows for a large amount of traffic flow. Peninsula exhibits are made up of four or more booths back-to-back with aisles on only three sides. 5.
What factors are considered by an exhibition management company when determining the location of an exhibition?
Factors that an exhibition management company considers when determining the location for a trade show or exhibition are the location cost and the ideal attendance level. You just studied 19 terms!
What is exhibition appointed contractor?
An Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) is defined as any service contractor that is not an official service provider for the Trade Show. Examples include: set-up/tear-down, I&D contractors, audio-visual, floral, etc. Refer to the Official Contractors list under General Information in the Exhibitor Services Guide.
What is the difference between a general services contractor and an exhibitor appointed contractor?
The General Contractor (GC) is the standard union labor worker offered at the show for you to hire. Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs) are a team of experts that you hire in lieu of the GC, to install and dismantle your display. EACs are most often full-time employees that are event and trade show skilled workers.
What is the difference between a B2B and B2C exhibition?
With B2B events, you’re setting up conferences, networking sessions, or seminars to get business representatives to interact with each other and gain access to updated industry insights. B2C events, on the other hand, are designed to enchant the customers or future clients of a brand, for example.
What is a trade show everything you need to know?
A trade show is an exhibition event that brings companies together so they can demonstrate and show off their newest products and services to members of the trade and other businesses within the industry.
How do you promote a trade show?
Before the Trade Show
- Use the event hashtag.
- Tease a launch before the event.
- Create an event-specific landing page.
- Share photos of your customers.
- Host contests and giveaways.
- Live tweet the event.
- Go through your new leads.
Are trade shows important?
Trade shows are important because they offer you a platform to market to your customers and then sell your product to those exact same customers. However, these initial leads and sales will turn into more leads and more sales, meaning that you just need a couple successful sales to get the process going.
What are three phases of planning that a company exhibit manager must address?
The three phases of planning that a company’s trade show manager must address are ensuring that everything arrives at the exhibition on time; establishing the objectives the company wants to accomplish; and planning for the exhibit operation.
Why is risk management important to an exhibition management company Why is it important to an exhibitor?
Risk management is important for everyday business and life not just for exhibitors and exhibition management companies. Ensuring your facility and exhibition is safe for all guests and that all staff is properly prepared for emergency events is crucial and a requirement for all events.
What is a general service contractor?
An organisation that provides event management and exhibitors with a wide range of services, sometimes including, but not limited to, distributing the exhibitor manual, installation and dismantle, creating and hanging signage and banners, laying carpet, material handling, and providing booth/stand furniture.
Why is it necessary to appoint an official stand builder for trade exhibitions?
Having an official stand builder will give your exhibitors somewhere to go to have their custom stands created or find shell-scheme packages. It saves them the trouble of sourcing this themselves, while also saving you the time and effort it takes to liaise with exhibitors who inquire about exhibition stands.
Which contractors deal with a specific area of show event production?
Specialty service contractors deal with a specific area of show production while the GSC tends to be broad and generic.