- 1 How do you organize an exhibition event?
- 2 How do you manage an exhibition?
- 3 How do I run a virtual exhibition?
- 4 What are the two types of exhibition?
- 5 What should I prepare for an exhibition?
- 6 How do you attract visitors to your exhibition stand?
- 7 What are the reasons for holding exhibition?
- 8 What is a good exhibition?
- 9 What is an exhibition checklist?
- 10 Are virtual exhibitions successful?
- 11 What makes a good online exhibition?
How do you organize an exhibition event?
- Basics. Select appropriate show.
- Setting objectives. Define your audience.
- Show offering. Decide which products and services to exhibit.
- Stand design and requirements. Write a good stand brief for your provider.
- Team. Decide on your exhibition team.
- Pre-event marketing.
- On-stand marketing.
- Paperwork and timelines.
How do you manage an exhibition?
We’ve put together a couple of useful planning tips that will help your company stand out and succeed at every exhibition:
- Review budgets against actual expenditure.
- Create an event schedule.
- Create a Brief.
- Location, location, location.
- Know your neighbours.
- Make an impact.
- Use a multi-channel approach.
How do I run a virtual exhibition?
How to Host a Successful Virtual Exhibition
- Outline your Goals. Much like a live event, you should outline the goals of your virtual exhibition.
- Make it Easy for Delegates to Access Information.
- Interactive Floor Plans.
- Impress your Attendees with Stand Design.
- Benefits of a Virtual Exhibition.
What are the two types of exhibition?
Exhibitions can be classified into two general types: trade exhibitions and consumer exhibitions.
What should I prepare for an exhibition?
How To Prepare For An Exhibition
- 1 – Research.
- 2 – Budget Sensibly.
- 3 – Book Early.
- 4 – Marketing Push.
- 5 – Booth Preparation.
- 6 – Prepare Your Pitch.
- 7 – Choose Your Team Wisely.
How do you attract visitors to your exhibition stand?
8 Ways to Attract Visitors to Your Exhibition Stand
- Contact attendees. Ask show organisers for a full list of attendees who registered for the event.
- Remember your existing clients.
- Promote before the show.
- Reward your staff.
- Provide a relaxing space.
- Be visual.
- Have a strong brand identity.
- Provide an interactive element.
What are the reasons for holding exhibition?
10 great reasons to exhibit at a trade show
- Meet and connect with prospective customers.
- Strengthen your bond with existing customers.
- Learn about new developments in your industry.
- Meet new companies that can help your business.
- Close deals with new customers during the show.
- Strengthen (or establish) your brand.
What is a good exhibition?
An exhibition is a creative act, and focus and constraints gives it strength. Memorable exhibitions are those where the list of what is not shown is as important as what is shown. A good creative brief should include what the project will not be.
What is an exhibition checklist?
This is the research and discovery phase of the exhibition process (though you will undoubtedly make new discoveries later on in the process, too). You’ve probably already done some exploring. In this phase, you will consider what objects to include in your exhibition.
Are virtual exhibitions successful?
Virtual events are effective because they meet people where they are – literally! In-person events are reliant upon the people who have the means and time to attend conferences and trade-shows, leaving a large population out of the action. Going virtual breaks down those prohibitive barriers.
What makes a good online exhibition?
Some of the key components of a successful online exhibition are: The exhibit should be distinct from the main website. There should be a strong curatorial ‘voice’ The creative works should be displayed as large as is possible.