- 1 What does X mean in swim meet results?
- 2 How do I import meet results into Team Manager?
- 3 How do I export results from Meet Manager to team manager?
- 4 How do you score a meet in Meet Manager?
- 5 Which is the fastest stroke?
- 6 What does R mean in swimming?
- 7 How do I run meet manager?
- 8 How do I use hytek team manager?
- 9 How are points scored at a swim meet?
What does X mean in swim meet results?
An X in front of seed time means the swimmer is swimming an exhibition heat. In exhibition heats, swimmers receive a time, but do not score points for the team. It’s important for swimmers to know the order, because any other order will result in a “DQ” or disqualification.
How do I import meet results into Team Manager?
From the TEAM MANAGER Main Menu Bar, click on File then Import then Meet Results. TM will first ask you to select the Drive, Directory, and File Name of the file you wish to Import. If the meet results file is on a diskette, put the diskette into your Drive A and select A from the Windows Open dialog box.
How do I export results from Meet Manager to team manager?
Click on File from the Main Menu Bar and then Export. Then pick Results for Team Manager. MM will display the Export Results screen for you to Customize and/or filter the Results as follows. You may filter this export to include only results from a particular Team, Division, or Region.
How do you score a meet in Meet Manager?
From the Main Menu Bar, click on Setup / Entry Scoring Preferences / Scoring/Awards. Click on this check box and MM will provide a totally independent set of place scoring points for the Male and Female events in your meet.
Which is the fastest stroke?
The freestyle remains the fastest stroke, according to world records posted on USAswimming.com, followed by butterfly, backstroke and breaststroke, the slowest competitive swimming stroke.
What does R mean in swimming?
‘R.’ or ‘r’ or. Rest (R.30) = Rest 30sec at the end of an interval e.g. 5x200m Freestyle R.30 = Rest 30sec at the end of each 200m.
How do I run meet manager?
Getting Started in Meet Manager
- Create Database. Go to File > Open/New. Next to File name enter database name (e.g. meet name) Click Open.
- Customize Meet Parameters, Preferences, and Settings – Related Articles. Go to Set-up > Meet Setup. All preferences (i.e. Athlete/Relay, Seeding, Report, Entry/Scoring)
How do I use hytek team manager?
Getting Started in Team Manager
- Open database. Go to File and select Open/New. Next to File name enter database name. Click Open.
- Enter System Preferences, click OK. Note: Related Article Edit System Preferences (Swim)
- Add team. Go to Teams. Click Add.
- Add athletes. Go to Athletes. Click Add.
How are points scored at a swim meet?
Points. Points are awarded to the team for swimmers placing 1-8 in individual meets and 1-2 in relays. A winner is determined at the end of each meet.